KM Cup 2008 PI Del

Friday, February 29, 2008
KM Cup 2008 Politeknik Informatika Del baru dibuka tadi malam tepatnya jam delapan malam. Pembukaan diawali dengan kata sammbutan dari Ibu Elisa Sibarani selaku wakil koordinator kemahasiswaan yang dilanjutkan dengan kata sambutan dari wakil ketua BPHKM dan kemudian kata sambutan terkahir dari Ketua Seksi Olahraga oleh mas Jaka Lesman.

Sebagai tanda dimulainya KM Cup diadakan dengan pemukulan bola badminton oleh Ibu Inte dan KM Cup 2008 PI Del pun resmi dibuka yang disambut dengan sorak-sorai dari mahasiswa yang hadir yang menghadiri acara penuntun yang hampir memenuhi ruangan Auditorium tempat pembukaan dilaksanakan dan juga tempat pertandinganperdana dilakukan yaitu Tennis Meja antara angkatan06 dan angkatan 07.

Acara ini akan berlangsung beberapa minggu ke depan, diamana cabang olah raga yang dipertandingkan adalah Futsal, Volley, Basket, Tennis Meja, dan Badminton. dan yang menjadi hal baru dalam KM Cup tahun ini adalah diadakannya Three Point Contest dan Lomba Senam SKJ2004 anatar angkatan. 3 Point Contest ini akan diikuti secara personal dari mahasiswa-mahasiswi yang berminat dan juga sebagai ajang lomba menunjukkan taji siapa yang paling mantap untuk memasukkan bola.

Adapun yang menjadi tujuan diadakannya KM Cup 2008 adalah diharapkan rasa kekeluargaan dalam Civitas Del makin mantap, kita bukan u7ntuk mencari kemenangan tapi yang paling penting adalah profesionalitas dan sportifitas dalam permainan dan meningkatkan rasa kebersamaan.

Semoga KM Cup ini berjalan dengan baik dan lancar sesuai dengan harapan yang diinginkan oleh panitia dan juga setiap Civitas PI Del.

Salam Olah raga.....

Bravo Olah raga.....


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

26 pengkoment...:

  • Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was a entertainment account
    it. Look complex to more added agreeable from
    you! By the way, how could we be in contact?
    Also visit my homepage christian louboutin sale

  • I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more
    in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2
    images. Maybe you could space it out better?
    Stop by my weblog : Wholesale nfl jerseys

  • Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
    Stop by my web page ; cheap nfl jerseys

  • These formalities should really revolve about the ideal procedures and strategies.
    The fantastic rubber will supply good cushion to the runners.

    There are various various kinds of CCTV safety strategies readily available.
    For occasion, Nike air max LTD females footwear white/pink/golden.
    http://www.airmaxcheapest.co.uk/

  • Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that make the most important changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my blog - 激安ロレックスコピー

  • Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website
    goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly
    benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

    Visit my web site; ロレックスレプリカ

  • Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.

    I will always bookmark your blog and may come back someday.

    I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a
    nice evening!

    Also visit my webpage :: 激安プラダ バッグ

  • Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point.

    You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence
    on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?



    Here is my web blog; www.coachhandbagsoutletshop2013.com

  • Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an
    e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    Also visit my blog: chaneloutlet-salecheap.com

  • Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this
    write-up and the rest of the site is also really good.

    my webpage ... christianlouboutinoutletshop2013.com

  • Hello! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!


    Have a look at my web site ... christianlouboutinoutletshopx.com

  • It's amazing in favor of me to have a web page, which is good in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

    Have a look at my blog :: feedmycompetitivesoul.blogspot.com

  • ここに記載されて です、数 の より多く 楽しい
    スタイル の 成人女性。 だから、することができます 選択 ルイヴィトン 履物 とバッグ
    自分で ともあなた 家庭用。

    Here is my website: ルイヴィトン バッグ

  • あなたがしなければならない最
    も重要かつ最も重要なことはあ
    なたが信頼でき
    るお店から購入を確認することです

    my web site ... ミュウミュウ アウトレット

  • Check out short Nike Mercurial Smoking VI FG footballing boots.
    A person's older models to do with Tri-Star have a fabulous 7 Amp website. Basketball Nike Easy Nike has developed more than thirty years, unless a substitute brand. An alternative is to buy a good factory rebuilt Tri-Star. http://teachmeoracle.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=217805

    Here is my website ... nike air max women

  • ハリウッドの
    一流の女性とヨー
    ロッパの社交界では、それ
    らをスナップ、スタイルも大衆にダウン浸出

    Here is my website ... シャネル 公式

  • Inspite of its cheap price, it defies my expectation of searching
    or feeling low priced. No, the tee shape to get the same retro
    "T" shape. Adidas also features the latest units suitable for any golfer of any individual generation.
    That is a pretty coin for a pretty golf shoe.
    http://fumigacion.it-services.cl/node/941408

    Feel free to visit my site: women air max

  • The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my
    iphone and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she
    has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share
    it with someone!

    Feel free to visit my site :: COACH 財布

  • Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But imagine if you added
    some great graphics or video clips to give your posts
    more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could certainly be one of the best in its
    niche. Very good blog!

    Also visit my weblog; クリスチャンルブタン

  • I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have offered in your post.
    They are very convincing and will certainly work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for starters. May you please extend them a bit from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    my web site ... コーチアウトレッ&#12488 コーチバッグ コーチバッグ

  • Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However
    I am encountering problems with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Take a look at my weblog :: クリスチャンルブタン靴

  • When someone writes an post he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her brain that
    how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!

    Here is my site: nike air max on sale

  • Quality articles or reviews is the secret to invite the
    viewers to go to see the website, that's what this website is providing.

    Here is my web blog monster beats

  • of course like your web site however you have to take a
    look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling
    issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth
    then again I'll certainly come again again.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - ルイヴィトン財布

  • Yes! Finally someone writes about fake Rolex watches.

    Also visit my website; replica watches

  • Hi there! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!


    My web blog :: cheap nike air max 95 womens

  • Post a Comment